Printed Circuit Boards Assembly Electronic PCBA Manufacturer
There is really only one company to contact when you have PCB assembly needs, and that’s FASTPCBA. Printed Circuit Board Assembly (PCBA) is one of our core services FASTPCBA. From multi-layered to flexible printed circuit boards, FASTPCBA is your one-stop shop.We provide our customers with PCB solutions and services worldwide. especially more than 80% printed circuit board are exported to oversea market. We have full of confidence to meet your quality level.
Check out this list of some of the high-quality PCB assembly services we offer:
1. One-Stop Fabrication and Assembly:
Fast, high precision, complicated, high quality a turnkey start-to-finish solution : PCB Manufacturing + Components Sourcing + PCB Assembly + Testing, meets all your needs.
2. Multiple PCB Assembly Services:
SMT, THT, Mixed Assembly, Package on Package (POP), Rigid PCBs, Flexible PCBs, Rigid-flex PCBs, HDI PCBs, Gold-Plated PCBs, High Frequency PCBs, etc. – if there’s a type of printed circuit board that can be assembled, we almost surely do it.
3. Flexible Volume Assembly Alternatives:
• Prototype PCB Assembly: See how well your PCB design works before generating a large order. Our quality prototype PCB assembly allows us to deliver a quick prototype, so you can identify any potential challenges in your design fast and optimize the quality of your final boards.
• Low-Volume, High Mix PCB Assembly: If you require a number of different boards for specialized applications, FASTPCBA Is your best choice.
• High-Volume PCB Assembly: We are equally as skilled at cranking out large PCB assembly orders as we are at delivering small ones.
• Consigned & Partial PCB Assembly: Our consigned PCB assembly services meet IPC Class 3 standards, are ISO 9001:2015-certified, ISO 14001:2015-certifiedand are RoHS-compliant.
• Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO 9001:2015-certified, ISO 14001:2015-certifiedand are RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
4. Components Sourcing:
We have years of experience and stable relationships with authorized electronic components manufacturers and distributors, we can make purchase in full accordance with the customer’s designated supplier. Can also help customers reviwe and improve the supply chain, identify the specifications of electronic components, lower the cost and avoid the introduction of any defective products. All parts go through 100 percent quality inspection before use, so you always get real, quality parts.
5. Comprehensive Quality Assurance:
There is no shortcut for quality,and our goal just is to make well every printed circuit board. We have imported the advanced machinery from US,Japan,German and Israel to improve our production and technical ability.We have set a great example the PCB field of flying probe testing,buried and blind via and special controlled impedance. Finished PCB Assemblies are checked for proper component placement and functionality with a variety of methods including AOI Inspection, In-Circuit testing, and X-Ray inspection. We have a highly developed R&D division which has helped our factory successfully produce mechanical micro via,high density impedance and HDI.
|Solder Paste Jet||X-RAY||AOI|
|Wave Soldering||Reflow||X-RAY Counter|
|Surface Mount Machine||On-line AOI||MY-500|
6. High Efficiency, Low Cost:
You’ll appreciate the value of our added free services, like our Valor DFM/DFA check and expert professional design assistance.
7. Test, Engineering & PCB Assembly Capabilities:
All Circuit Board PCB Assembly testing and inspections are performed by experienced associates and are individually marked and recorded for accurate traceability.
8. ICT and Functional PCBA Testing
FASTPCBA is highly process focused with an adherence to J-STD-001 standards. All PCB assemblies are verified for part-placement accuracy; the use of critical checks such as signal integrity, functionality and performance to test specifications are fully incorporated into our printed circuit board assembly testing procedures. Comprehensive PCBA testing capabilities include functional circuits assembly testing equipment and in-circuit testing (ICT).
Got a Project Ready for Assembly?
We are ready to provide you with a high-quality, one-stop-shop experience for any and all of your PCB assembly requirements right now.
Please fill out the form below (or attach your Gerber files / Bom list By email: [email protected]), to get a free quote on PCB assembly services, one of our helpful staff will contact you shortly.
Pls double check your email if correct. Pls write your Company too so that you can get better services, Thanks.
FASTPCBA detailed assembly capabilities are listed in the table below:
|Quality Grade||Standard IPC 3|
|Order Quantity||1pc – 10,000+pcs|
|Build Time||1 – 3 days, 1 – 3 weeks, or scheduled deliveries PCB Spec Requirements|
|Max board size||700×460 mm|
|Board Type||Rigid PCBs, Flexible PCBs, Rigid-flex PCB, Metal core PCBs, HDI PCB, Gold-Plated PCB|
|Surface finish||HASL, ENIG, immersion gold, immersion silver, immersion tin, OSP…|
|Assembly Types||Surface mount
Mixed technology (SMT & Thru-hole)
Single or double sided placement
Shield cover assembly for EMI emission control
|Solder Type||Lead-free – RoHS|
|Parts Procurement||full accordance with the customer’s designated supplier.
Can also help customers reviwe and improve the supply chain
|Function Test||100% Functional test|
|PCBA Testing||X-ray,AOI Test,Functional test|
|PCB outline||Square,circle,irregular(with jigs)|
Maecenas malesuada elit lectus felis, malesuada ultricies. Curabitur et ligula. Ut molesie a, ultricies porta urna.Maecenas malesuada elit lectus felis, malesuada ultricies. Curabitur et ligula. Ut molesie a, ultricies porta urna.