Why is pcb manufacturing material should be strictly controlled ?
Why is pcb manufacturing material management should be strictly controlled? Then pcb manufacturing workshop technicians will share with you the following.
1) Principles of material management of pcb manufacturing
(1) First-in, first-out: The materials that are first stored in the warehouse are used first.
(2) Timely and appropriate amount: master the timeliness of the various links in the warehouse and the appropriate amount of quantity.
(3)The accountand object are consistent: the daily record of the bill is required to be consistent with the physical object.
(4) Daily inventory: Warehouse personnel must check the materials they are responsible for every day to keep the daily accounts consistent.
(5) e-management: systematic and paperless management.
2) pcb manufacturing material management method
(1) Kanban management: The material information such as the material number, quantity, and date of entry is listed in the form of a table, and the kanban is placed on the end surface of the shelf.
(2)Storage management: Place different materials in different areas of the shelf, that is, the storage area, fixed frame and positioning of the materials.
(3)FIFO management: first-inmaterials are put into usage in the first-out warehouse, and are marked with different colors in successive months.
(4)Area management: Different areas are represented by different colors as the identification of different materials.
(5)Management of defective products: The defective products are confirmed by the quality control personnel, and the labels are rejected, placed in isolation, and then returned to the defective product warehouse after processing.
(6) MSD management: Because of the hygroscopicity of MSD components, it is necessary to control their exposure time in the air according to their sensitivity level, and write the “wet temperature sensitive component regulatory label”.
PCB manufacturer reflow soldering machine heating system The full hot air and infrared hea...
Types and advantages of flexible pcb circuit board The PCBA board is the finished product after t...
What are the SMT process Everyone knows that the electronic products we use in our lives are ass...
What is the difference between PCB and PCBA What is a PCB PCB = printed circuit board; PCB is an ...