What are pcb company flux performance requirements ?
1) The melting point should be lower than the solder, but it should not be too low.
2) The tension, viscosity and density of the surface are less than the solder.
3) The base material cannot be corroded. At the soldering temperature, the fluidity of the solder should be increased to remove the oxide film on the metal surface.
4) The flux residue is easily removed.
5) It will not produce toxic gases and odors to prevent harm to the human body and pollute the environment.
6) Flux should have a suitable range of active temperatures. It works before the solder melts, and it plays a role in removing the oxide film and reducing the surface tension of the liquid solder during the pcb company soldering process.
7) Flux should have good thermal stability, and the general thermal stability temperature is not less than 100 °C.
8) The density of the flux should be less than the density of the liquid solder, so that the flux can be spread evenly on the surface of the metal to be soldered, covering the surface of the solder and the metal to be soldered in a film form, effectively shielding the air and promoting the solder to wet the base material.
9) The flux residue should not be corrosive and easy to clean, and should not produce toxic or harmful gases.
10) It must have water-soluble resistance and insulation resistance in accordance with the regulations of electronic pcb company, no moisture absorption, no mold, stable chemical properties and easy storage.
PCB manufacturer reflow soldering machine heating system The full hot air and infrared hea...
Types and advantages of flexible pcb circuit board The PCBA board is the finished product after t...
What are the SMT process Everyone knows that the electronic products we use in our lives are ass...
What is the difference between PCB and PCBA What is a PCB PCB = printed circuit board; PCB is an ...