Acceptable standards for tin beads:
1. The diameter of the tin bead shall not exceed 0.13mm
2. The number of tin beads with diameter of 0.05mm to 0.13mm within the range of 600mm2 shall not exceed 5 (single side)
3. The number of tin beads below 0.05 in diameter is not required
4. All tin beads must be immobile with the solder (more than 1/2 of the height of the solder)
5. The tin beads did not reduce the electric gap of different network conductors to below 0.13mm
Note: special control areas are excluded
Tin bead rejection standard:
Acceptance criteria any non – compliance is determined as rejection.
1. Special control area: tin beads visible under a 20x microscope are not allowed within 1mm around the capacitive pad on the gold-finger differential signal line
2. The existence of the tin beads themselves represents the process of warning, SMT patch manufacturers should constantly improve the process to minimize the occurrence of the tin beads.
PCBA appearance inspection standard is one of the most basic standards for acceptance of electronic products. According to different products and requirements of customers, there will be different acceptable requirements for tin beads. In general, the standards are determined based on national standards and combined with the requirements of customers.
PCB manufacturer reflow soldering machine heating system The full hot air and infrared hea...
Types and advantages of flexible pcb circuit board The PCBA board is the finished product after t...
What are the SMT process Everyone knows that the electronic products we use in our lives are ass...
What is the difference between PCB and PCBA What is a PCB PCB = printed circuit board; PCB is an ...