What aspect does printed circuit board quality look from?
The most basic link of PCB processing, without PCB behind everything is impossible to talk about, without qualified PCB behind all the procedures are white, so in the electronic processing industry, every detail needs us to pay attention to and take seriously.
Then, after the printed circuit board is finished, the quality inspection of the circuit board is indispensable.So how to test the quality of PCB board is the focus of this article.
First of all, the most intuitive one is that generally experienced in appearance can roughly distinguish the good from the bad of circuit boards. In general, the appearance of printed circuit board can be analyzed and judged from three aspects:
1. Standard rules for size and thickness.
The thickness of printed circuit board to standard circuit board is different, the customer can measure and check according to the thickness and specification of their own products.
2. Weld appearance.
Because there are many printed circuit board parts, if the welding is not good, the circuit board that the parts are easy to fall off will seriously affect the welding quality of the circuit board, good appearance, careful identification, strong interface is very important.
Light and color.
The external printed circuit board is covered with ink, and the circuit board can play the role of insulation. If the color of the board is not bright, less ink, insulation board itself is not good.
The performance of printed circuit board is determined by the materials used (high Q value), wiring design and several layers of boards.However, in the process of PCB washing, black color is the most likely to cause color difference. If the raw materials used in the PCB factory are slightly different from the manufacturing process, the color difference will cause the increase of PCB defect rate.This directly leads to increased production costs.
As it is difficult to identify the circuit of black PCB, it will increase the difficulty of maintenance and debugging in r&d and after-sales stage. Generally, black PCB will not be used easily without the powerful RD(r&d) designer and the brand of strong maintenance team.It can be said that the adoption of black PCB is a sign of the brand’s confidence in RD design and later maintenance team, as well as the performance of strength.
Generally speaking, high-quality printed circuit board should meet the following requirements:
1. Copper skins will not fall off easily under high temperature;
2. The copper surface is not easy to be oxidized, which affects the installation speed.
3. No additional electromagnetic radiation;
4. Line width, line thickness and line spacing of the line meet the requirements, so as to avoid line heating, circuit breaking and short circuit;
5. The quality of high temperature, high humidity and special environment resistance should also be considered.
6. The shape is not deformed, so as to avoid deformation of the outer shell and dislocation of screw holes after installation.Now it is all mechanized installation, the hole position of circuit board and the distortion error of line and design should be within the allowed range.
Any more question about printed circuit board quality，please contact us .
PCB manufacturer reflow soldering machine heating system The full hot air and infrared hea...
Types and advantages of flexible pcb circuit board The PCBA board is the finished product after t...
What are the SMT process Everyone knows that the electronic products we use in our lives are ass...
What is the difference between PCB and PCBA What is a PCB PCB = printed circuit board; PCB is an ...