AOI in PCB SMT Process Application Strategy
PCB manufacturers introduce the characteristics of AOI as follows:
(1)The high-speed detection system has nothing to do with the mounting density of the PCB SMT board.
(2)Fast and convenient programming system.
(3) PCB SMT manufacturers use a variety of dedicated multi-function detection algorithms and binary or gray level optical imaging processing technology for detection.
(4) The PCB manufacturer performs automatic correction of the detection window according to the instantaneous change of the position of the detected component to achieve high-precision detection.
(5) The PCB manufacturer checks the checkpoint by directly marking it on the PCB SMT board with ink or by graphically erroneously representing it on the operating display.
The AOI can be placed after printing, before or after welding.
(1) The AOI is placed after printing. The process quality of the solder paste can be tested. It can detect whether the amount of solder paste is appropriate, whether the position of the solder paste pattern is offset, and whether there is adhesion between the solder paste patterns.
(2) The AOI is mounting patch quality. It can detect component mislabeling, component shifting, component reversal (such as resistance flipping), component side standing, component loss, polarity error and excessive mounting pressure, causing adhesion between solder paste patterns.
(3) The AOI is placed after reflow soldering. Can do PCB SMT welding quality inspection. PCB manufacturers can detect component mislabeling, component shifting, component reversal (such as resistance flipping), component loss, polarity error, solder joint wettability, excessive soldering tin, too little soldering tin, leakage welding, virtual welding, bridging connection, solder balls (solder balls between pins), component lifts (tomb
PCB manufacturer reflow soldering machine heating system The full hot air and infrared hea...
Types and advantages of flexible pcb circuit board The PCBA board is the finished product after t...
What are the SMT process Everyone knows that the electronic products we use in our lives are ass...
What is the difference between PCB and PCBA What is a PCB PCB = printed circuit board; PCB is an ...