All full analysis of PCB board
I. the top floor of the PCB board layer
Toppaste and bottompaste is the top bottom solder layer, it means we can see the copper platinum, Lou in the outside (such as a wire we have drawn on the top floor wiring layer, that wire that we saw on the PCB is just a thread of it is covered by the green oil, but we are in the position of this wire toppaset layer draw a square, or a point, is played out on the plate of the square and this point, there is no green oil, copper and platinum.
The two layers of topsolder and bottomsolder were just the opposite of the previous two layers. To put it this way, the two layers were the layer covered with green oil.1. Solder layer in protel 99 se is the full name of top solder mask, which means that the resistance welding layer, according to the literal meaning to understand is to go online on the PCB a layer of green oil, achieve the purpose of resistance welding, actually otherwise, if not add solder layer after go line in line, green oil made in PCB vendor is the default to add, if add the solder layer, PCB board after done, here you will see the bare copper foil.You can think of it as mirror phase.
II. The past layer is used when making steel net before PCB board patch, to apply solder paste.
1. DrillGuide is used for guiding drilling, and C8051 chip is decrypted, mainly used for manual drilling to locate
2. DrillDrawing is used to check the hole diameter. These two files should be used together when manual drilling.But nowadays it is mostly numerical control drilling, so these two layers are not very useful.You don’t need to place content on these two layers when you place the hole. You just need to place the corresponding hole and pad on the Michanical or TOPLAYER or bottomlayer.
As for the Michanical and MultiLayer, these two layers are:
1. Michanical is a mechanical layer for placing mechanical graphics, such as the shape of PCB board, etc
2. MultiLayer can be called a multi-layer, placed on the layer of graphics on any layer has a corresponding graphics, and won’t be printing on the resistance welding flux keepout layer is not used to draw PCB shape, the real use of keepout layer is used for wiring, that is to say after the keepout layer placed on graphics, on the wiring layer (such as: toplayer and bottomlayer) there is no corresponding graphics the corresponding position of the copper foil, and all the wiring layer.This is not the case when you put graphics on the Michanical layer.
III.The mechanical layer defines the appearance of the entire PCB board. In fact, when we talk about the mechanical layer, we mean the appearance and structure of the entire PCB board.The prohibited wiring layer is the boundary of the copper moment that defines our electrical characteristics in cloth. That is to say, after we first define the prohibited wiring layer, in the future cloth process, the wires with electrical characteristics can’t go beyond the boundary of the prohibited wiring layer.The topoverlays and bottomoverlays are the silk-screen characters that define the top and bottom, which are the component Numbers and some of the characters that we typically see on the PCB board.Toppaste and bottompaste is the top bottom solder layer, it means we can see the copper platinum, Lou in the outside (such as a wire we have drawn on the top floor wiring layer, that wire that we saw on the PCB is just a thread of it is covered by the green oil, but we are in the position of this wire toppaset layer draw a square, or a point, is played out on the plate of the square and this point, there is no green oil, copper and platinum.The two layers topsolder and bottomsolder are just the opposite of the previous two layers, so to speak, the two layers are the layers that cover the green oil, and the multilaye layer is actually almost the same as the mechanical layer, which, by name, means all the layers of the PCB.
1. The concept of “Layer” is similar to the concept of “Layer” introduced in word processing or many other software to realize the nesting and synthesis of graphs, texts and colors, etc. The “Layer” of Protel is not virtual, but the actual copper foil layers of the printing plate material itself.Today, because of the electronic circuit component dense installation.Special requirements such as anti-interference and wiring, the printing plate used in some relatively new electronic products not only has the upper and lower two sides for routing, but also has interlayer copper foil which can be specially processed in the middle of the plate. For example, the printing plate material used in the current computer main board is more than 4 layers.Because processing is relatively difficult, these layers are mostly used to set the Power wiring layer with relatively simple routing (such as Ground Dever and Power Dever in the software), and they are often filled with large areas to be wired (such as ExternaI P1a11e and Fill in the software).The surface layer of the upper and lower positions should connect with the intermediate layers to communicate with the so-called Via mentioned in the software.With the above explanation, it is not difficult to understand the concept of “multilayer pad” and “wiring layer setup”.For a simple example, many people have finished wiring, and only found that many terminals of wiring did not have solder pads when they were printed out. In fact, this is because they ignored the concept of “Layer” when they added the device library, instead of defining the characteristic of the solder pads they drew and encapsulated as “Mulii one Layer”.It is important to note that once you have selected the number of layers used, be sure to close those that are not used to avoid trouble.
PCB manufacturer reflow soldering machine heating system The full hot air and infrared hea...
Types and advantages of flexible pcb circuit board The PCBA board is the finished product after t...
What are the SMT process Everyone knows that the electronic products we use in our lives are ass...
What is the difference between PCB and PCBA What is a PCB PCB = printed circuit board; PCB is an ...