Medical PCB Assembly
MANUFACTURING PERFECTED FOR YOUR MEDICAL PCB ASSEMBLY NEEDS
With more than 20 years of building precision printed circuit board assemblies, we are known among our medical equipment customers for our commitment to excellence. Some of the medical systems our circuit boards are used for include:
* Cancer radiation treatment: Anyone who has had a personal experience with cancer understands the fear that goes along with that disease. We build PCBAs for cancer-fighting tools that treat and cure those who are suffering. These tools also help bring peace of mind to patients and their families.
* Laser-eye correction equipment: Eye surgery is demanding and depends on precision surgical tools that are reliable. Our PCBAs are at the core of these tools doing their job to help improve the quality of the patient’s life.
* DNA analytics equipment: These tools enable surgeons to analyze test results on tissue in real-time while a patient is in surgery.
FASTPCBA’s PCBAs provide the engine for these critical diagnoses and help to reduce the time patients spend in surgery.
If you’re an OEM of one of these types of equipment, or any other piece of medical equipment needing high-quality electronics, you can depend on FASTPCBA to have the industry knowledge, certifications, skills, and processes in place to meet and exceed your needs.
DUAL ISO CERTIFICATIONS MEAN WE KNOW THE MEDICAL EQUIPMENT INDUSTRY
If there is one thing that sets us apart from the crowd of medical PCB assembly companies, it’s that we go above and beyond to ensure our processes comply with the latest standards required for manufacturing medical equipment circuit boards. While most PCB manufacturers have certification in either ISO 9001 or ISO 13485, we are certified to both. To a medical equipment OEM, that means a few things:
1. You won’t have to worry whether the specific process controls you require of vendors building equipment for your products have been met or not. At FASTPCBA, it’s documented in our ISO certifications.
2. We understand how your industry works. When you are working with the FDA and process questions come up, you can rest assured we’re on the same page and can provide you the detailed data you need to satisfy your regulatory requirements.
3. We speak your industry’s language. With our years of experience and our certifications, our staff is fully fluent in the same medical equipment regulatory environment that you are working in every day. We know the industry, the terminology, and the protocols.
WE HAVE A PASSION FOR BUILDING PRODUCTS THAT SAVE LIVES
At FASTPCBA, we fully understand that we are building medical equipment that may one day be used for helping our family, friends, or even ourselves. Because of this, we put a lot of care and attention to detail into what we do.
At FASTPCBA Co.,Ltd, our zero-defect mentality provides the highest-quality PCB services possible. This goes for everything that we do—from engineering and design to manufacturing and testing. We dedicate ourselves to building every client’s solution. Our hard work has paid off; FASTPCBA continues to grow and serve technology companies worldwide, including customers whose partnerships with us continue across the years, across multiple projects.
We do every job carefully and with pride. Our staff have a passion for quality and doing their best knowing the stakes of health and well-being are so high. We fully understand the important functions our products perform, and we share a sense of responsibility to maintain the highest quality in our work and in the medical equipment circuit boards we build. It’s how we consistently deliver such high-quality results. And we’re dedicated to delivering this level of quality and dedication to every client we serve.
Not only are we well poised to work with you on all levels of your medical industry regulatory requirements, but our hearts are fully in this industry as well.
Technical Support: Magic Lamp